To make Eggs Kejriwal –
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 green chili (finely chopped)
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped coriander
- 1 cube cheese for garnish
- 2 slices brown bread (toasted and lightly buttered)
- Heat oil in a pan and break the eggs directly in the pan on medium flame.
- Sprinkle chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies and seasoning and cover the pan. Once the egg whites are cooked (should not be runny), turn off the flame.
- Cut the prepared eggs into two and place on two toasts and add coriander and grated cheese.
- Return to the pan and cook on a low flame until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with some ketchup.