Are you looking for any sweet desert for you or your family ? why not Sharife Kheer. Tryout this 30 minutes recipe at your home with following ingredients & preparation method.
- 2 liters full-cream milk,
- ¾ th cup basmati rice,(Washed & Soaked)
- 1½ cup granulatedsugar,
- 2 large custard apples
- (sharifa), deseeded,
- A handful of raisins,
- A handful of cashew nuts,
- roughly chopped, A handful of almonds, roughly chopped,
- 2-3 green cardamoms, ground to a powder.
- Boil creamed milk in thick bottomed pan with covering & cooking it on a high flame around 10 to 15 minutes.
- We need to reduce milk approximately 10 to 15 percent so for that uncover the pan by letting it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Now the time to mix washed and soaked basmati rice into milk. Cover the pan and let the milk come up to a boil. To thicken rice let it cook for at least 20 minutes on simmer
- Stir in the sugar and let the kheer cook on a gentle heat until the sugar dissolves, for 5 minutes.
- Now the very next thing to do is to add in the raisins, cashew nuts, almonds, and powdered cardamom. Make a good mixture of it. Add in the deseeded sharifa, stir and take off the flame after 30 seconds.
- You can serve this dish hot or cold Happy Eating… !
Kalnirnay Recipe from Kalnirnay Calmanac Year 2016