Chocolate coconut cake recipe –
- 3 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 8 Tbsp Margarine
- 12 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 8 Tbsp Plain flour
- 1 level tsp cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- Soak the coconut in the milk for 1/2 hour.
- Separate the eggs and beat them.
- Add sugar to the lightly beaten eggs.
- Add coconut and milk.
- Stir in the well-sieved dry ingredients, mix well and turn into a greased lined tin 10-inch x 8-inch.
- Heat the oven in advance.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes.
- When cold, decorate the top as desired with coconut or any other toppings, or cut into slices.
– Kalnirnay English utility calmanac | OCTOBER 2013